Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it. 1 Corinthians 12:27(NIV)
The child sexual abuse pandemic has many facets and in order to overcome this destructive scheme of the enemy, God needs us to actively engage in all of them. We encouarge church staff and the body as a whole to understand their role in prevention and in setting the captives free. There is so much to be done but together we can and will overcome. Please click on the role or roles below that apply to you and learn how you can become fully equipped to join us in this kingdom work.
Make a commitment - our kids our counting on us all!
Your church and community needs saints who are willing to:
- Pray daily for all aspects of this pandemic
- Recognize the signs of abuse in children and give them permission to tell so they can start their healing early
- Talk comfortably about abuse, even from the pulpit, so adult survivors will find safety in disclosing what may be a lifelong secret
- Get trained on how to prevent child sexual abuse within the church and at home and invite others to become knowledgeable as well
- Establish effective boundary policies within the youth and children's ministries to deter child molesters
- Disciple registered sex offenders and those struggling with inappropriate sexual thoughts about children
- Provide healing prayer and deliverance from the spiritual strongholds surrounding childhood sexual abuse
Please spend some time looking through the topics on this website to see how the Lord leads you to participate. We encourage everyone to get started by taking our free on-line training!